Sunday 22 November 2009

I made a treasury out of my favourite etsy faces...


Treasuries on etsy are limited in number, you can only make one once the total number falls below 333 (they are up for 2-3 days and then expire) then you have to jump in VERY quickly to claim your spot. The idea is a member curated gallery of items, and some are chosen to appear on the front page of etsy, which is very good publicity.
I spent quite a bit of time finding the faces for my treasury, and playing around with the colours and composition - I hope you like it, you can see it in its full glory here for the next 2 days, and the more of you that visit it and click on the items the further up the ranks it climbs - so please visit and click away!

1 comment:

Jessica O. said...

Awesome treasury. I also really love your dolls. They are fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails